Monday, February 1, 2010

Cherise Crocheted Doll


I think in one of my posts I mentioned I had a few WIP's, well she was one of them. I finally finished her. Her name is Cherise, she is a crocheted 14" doll with thread jointed arms and legs. I really like the thread jointing - gives her arms and legs mobility and the ability to pose. I will be posting the pattern in my Etsy and Artfire stores and will also be available in Ravelry in the next couple of days. I tried several new techniques with this doll, and it all pulled together really well.

I also designed and made some new jewelry too. I will post those pics later.




This Ellie the Tiny Elephant
She measures 4" tall
Crocheted with fingering
weight yarn and B hook

2 comments:

Ghost said...

I adore her hair.

THIS AND THAT said...

Thank you - she was fun to make.