Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's The New Year

Happy 2010 - We are nearing the middle of January, hope everyone had a good new year. Well, here we go - projects, projects, and more projects. I have 3 WIP'S going along with some new jewelry I made. A new year treat from me to me ... :-) I knit a a beautiful bronze scarf, pic coming, and these pieces match perfectly. And to make the set all that more enticing, my sister knit a pair of matching fingerless gloves (pic coming soon). Now that I have my scarf and gloves and jewelry, I need a special place to go! Here are my new jewelry pieces:




3-strand bronze crystal bracelet















Abalone Fan & Freshwater
Cultured Pearl Necklace














Bronze Freshwater Cultured Pearl
Necklace and Bracelet Set

3 comments:

Ghost said...

Oh, so you have decided a new year and a new craft. You are branching out. Your work is still lovely. Seems whatever your hands touch turns to gold. Like the Midas Touch.

THIS AND THAT said...

Thank you - I wish I had the Midas touch... hehehe.

Nano said...

Love, Love, Love the jewelry.

And um.. where are the mitts? heh