Saturday, April 25, 2009

Armina's Aminals Flickr Group

As many of you already know, I love to see and share your beautiful handiwork utilizing my patterns and posting them on my blog.

I just created a Flickr group for anyone who is interested in joining that have completed projects with my patterns. This is a great place and a wonderful forum to share your beautiful work for everyone to see, enjoy and admire. As soon as there are enough photos uploaded, I will create a collage and post it on my blog where everyone can see your beautiful handiwork. See you at the Amnials Flickr Group!

http://www.flickr.com/groups/arminas-aminals/

2 comments:

Ghost said...

What a great idea! I can't wait to see others work. Sorry I have not done any of your patterns yet but do have them saved for future use. Time is my problem but your creations are always lovely.

THIS AND THAT said...

I think time is everyones problem, not enough hours in the day, lol. But I had so many people ask me about it, I thought I would go ahead and get it started. Let's see how it goes.