Thursday, April 3, 2008

Crocheted Crochet Hook Holder


A simple way to keep all your crochet hooks and accessories in one little neat spot. I used to use an old scarf that I had rolled up, then thought it would be easier to crochet strips and sew it together to hold all my crochet hooks and accesories. The best part is it doesnt take up much room. I used to keep my crochet hooks in a small container, but found it would tip over. This won't tip over and you can keep your stitch markers on it too! I would always lose my stitch markers, now I won't. It is a simple and quick pattern to crochet. Let me know how you like it. I crocheted mine with 4-ply wrosted weight yarn.

6 comments:

hetty said...

Hi! Found your blog on the crochet-along site. I love your crocheted crochet hook holder! But! OMG! Your Amigurumis are fantastic! I love each and everyone of them. Glad I found your site!

THIS AND THAT said...

Thank you - check back regularly, I am always posting new things on my blog. :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great pattern! I whipped this out in a few hours and use it as a pen/pencil holder. Very fun and cute! You've got talent!

THIS AND THAT said...

Great, I am glad you enjoyed it. Check back regularly, I am always posting new items in my blog. Thank you for the positive comments... =^.^=

Anonymous said...

I'm lost... where is the pattern for this cute idea?

THIS AND THAT said...

Wow, dont know what happened. I will post the pattern again.