Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Free Pattern Downloads

Good news, no more cutting and pasting! YAY!!! All of my free patterns are now available as a download. Just click on the pattern you want and you can now easily download the PDF pattern. I tested a couple and it worked fine, but in case you have trouble downloading, send me an email and I will check it out. Make sure you let me know which pattern you are having a problem with. I hope this makes it easier. Going forward, all my free patterns will be listed as a download - I will not be posting the pattern instructions. I had so many requests for the PDF I feel this will be easier for us all.

I am working on the PDF downloads for my tutorials. As soon as I get those done, I will post those as well.

Let me know how this works.

My free pattern downloads are available here:
http://arminas-aminals.blogspot.com/

Happy Crocheting!

0 comments: