Saturday, March 7, 2009

Flowered


Another treat - an original painting from my daughter, titled Flowered. Isnt it beautiful? She is going to spoil me! She is so talented, writes poetry, an artist and even writes her own music (she plays base guitar). She celebrated her 30th birthday on March 2nd - actually, we celebrated her birthday all week, lol. Went out for dinner, showered her with gifts (lots of art supplies), and more goodies. Have I mentioned how special she is? (I think I have.... hehehe).

4 comments:

Ghost said...

daughters are wonderful gifts to have. The plate is lovely.

THIS AND THAT said...

She is my pride and joy.

Ghost said...

Giggle, that last picture in my blog is from the book and what they are suppose to look like. My daughter is also my pride and joy. She was also my first born.

THIS AND THAT said...

Ohhh, lol - Well dont give up. Try it again. Some patterns are like that. My daughter is my one and only