Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sackboy Lookalike Doll

Ok here I am again, on a mission for my daughter. She asked me to make a Sackboy doll - What is a Sackboy doll I asked. Well she showed me the picture and after doing some research, found out it is the latest rage. A Playstation game called Little Big Planet. I noticed the original was a knit version, although I knit, I prefer to crochet. So I started to make one. Here is my version of a Crocheted Sackboy Doll.









Sackboy Side



















Sackboy Sitting

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is way to cute but I have no idea who he is and have never heard of the game. LOL

THIS AND THAT said...

Thank you, I'm with you there, and I had no clue either until my daughter mentioned it. Turns out to be the latest rage among gamers.

Smootha said...

So cute!

THIS AND THAT said...

Thank you

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love all your patterns! They are all so cute and the tutorials are very well written, making it easy to follow. This sackboy one is jsut tooo cute! Will you be posting a pattern anytime soon?

THIS AND THAT said...

Thank you fot your wonderful comment. I plan on posting it soon. I dont want to infringe on any copyright laws, however, I have seen some for sale. But if its a freebie, I dont see any issues there. I will probably post on Ravelry as well.