Monday, January 12, 2009

Adrianna Crocheted Collar

My crocheted collar is finished. I started this before Christmas but put it on the back burner so I can get my Xmas stuff done. The Adrianna Crocheted Collar is crocheted with Red Heart Designer Sport yarn in Brick. I really like how this yarn works up and it feels very comfortable to wear. Not too bulky or too thin, just the right amount of warmth around your neck for those chilly days. (If the yarn looks familiar, it is leftover from the Hexagon Afghan I did for my daughter). This project took a little less than a skein to complete and I used a pearlized button for the closure. It worked out great because I used one of the crocheted loops as a button hole (no need to make a button hole, lol). Anyway, here it is. I am working on the pattern.



Now to finish the three other project staring at me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really a lovely collar. So classy and rich looking.

THIS AND THAT said...

Thank you - I really like that yarn, it crochets so beautifully. It is the leftover yarn from my daughters Hexagon - I hate to waste stuff, so I made that lol.

Anonymous said...

Bravo pour vos réalisations au crochet. Tout est superbe.

THIS AND THAT said...

Thank you :-)