Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Gifts

I am on a roll this Christmas - unlike my past Christmas' - I think I will be done early enough to rest a little. I finished 2 afghans for gifts, both came out really nice. I did another Hexagon Afghan (it works up so quick and is so easy you can do it with your eyes closed) and a square afghan. Both were done with Caron One Pound, the Hex is in Cream and the Square is in Taupe. Everyone is getting hand made goodies this year, and I can finally say I am happy I am actually getting them finished early. (Yay for me!) The Hex Afghan is pictured above.








Square Afghan







I also have a pair of dolls I crocheted for my newphews little girl, and for his 2 boys, I will make stuffed toys (dont have those done yet).



These are the dolls for my nephews little girl. She is such a gem! Love her to death.

This is Blossom and Andy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love how you have got your square afghan folded. It adds so much interest. Beautifully done. Those Hex ghans must be fast you just posted another one. And the dolls, what can say. they are so lifelike. I am going to get into more Amigurumi next year. My hands are itching.

THIS AND THAT said...

The hexagon afghan is so quick, and very addictive. And what can i say, once you get hooked into Amigurumi, you cant stop. Just like potato chips, lol.

Anonymous said...

I have never done a hexagon blanket, i might try it!! you did such a good job! Love the dolls! I have gotten back into amigurumi lately!!!

THIS AND THAT said...

The Hexagon Blanket is so easy and it works it really fast. I am sure you will make more than one. I started with a SC then did DC , then finished with HDC, shell border. Looks good, works up fast, and it is a great gift - what more can you ask for?