Monday, September 1, 2008

New Bed For Ziggy



I finally finished Ziggy's bed. I followed the patterns specifications, but I think if I were to do it again, I would definitely make it a little bigger. I put the bed on my table to get ready to take a pic, and as I walked back, guess what I saw.... my cat Hollywood had curled up in the bed. Well if that wasnt a Kodak moment, I dont know what is. So here is Hollywood, as he claimed Ziggy's bed. I didnt have the heart to get him out of the bed, so I left him there. He fell asleep, all curled up in the bed.


You can find the Cozy Pet Bed pattern at http://freepatterns.com/

Now here is the bed (after he woke up and left, of course).



4 comments:

Debbie said...

I like it! The bed and the handsome cat, too.

THIS AND THAT said...

Thank you - he claimed that bed :-)

Nano said...

The bed is great. Hollywood needed a bed anyway. Right? heheh.

THIS AND THAT said...

Indeed he did - I am posting an updated pic of how much he loves that bed.