Friday, August 15, 2008

What To Do

Well, since I got hooked on this needle felting, my crochet has taken a hit on the back burner for a while. My "to do" list hasn't decreased, if anything, it went a little crazy since this needle felting hit me like a bolt of lightning.

Of course I have a way to go - I mean to hone my skills as far as details go. I am working on that. I think I have the concept of size and how to assemble, now comes the fine task of perfecting the details. Here are a few of the goodies I completed.







Microo Ziggy
Side View
1-1/2"




















Gidget
Front View
1-1/2"










Gidet
Side View
1-1/2"


















Polar Bear
Front View














Polar Bear
2" long
Side View

2 comments:

IdaDown said...

I see you penchant for tiny things lives on!! LOL. I particularly love the kitten. I have been avoiding this temptation... Have you checked out fleecedog.com? Happy felting...

THIS AND THAT said...

Yep, my addiction to miniatures hasnt stopped - I got hooked on needled felting (a new addiction, like I needed another one, lol). Thanks I checked out that site - beautiful work.