Thursday, April 17, 2008

It's A Small World - Cont'd



Continuing on the theme of "It's A Small World", here is my miniature thread jointed Teddy Bear - Her name is Olive (can you guess why?) After seeing all those beautiful miniature crafts, I was inspired to try one. Of course, mine is only miniature, not micro like some of the ones I saw. This little bear took me longer to make than an average sized amigurumi. I used a size US-B/2mm crochet hook! I am really pleased with this one, I think she came out really good. I used fingering/sock yarn for this. Now my stash will have to include some fingering/sock yarn for future crocheted mini amigurumi. She is wearing a mini crocheted scarf, made with #3 cotton crochet thread and Size B hook. I used dental floss for her thread jointing. Ok, so my addiction to crochet is expanding to mini crochet, lol. Future projects to come!!





Isn't she cute?

0 comments: