Friday, August 28, 2009

Interesting Link

Every now and then I do a search for something and get side tracked into something else. I came across this site which really fascinated me. It transforms your picture into something you wouldnt believe. You need a head shot to get it done right. Just follow the directions and have fun with it. Here are a couple of my pics -

Here is the link:

http://morph.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk//Transformer/index.html







This is my picture transformed by artist Sandro Boticelli

















This is my pic transformed by artist Alphonse Mucha











Try your pic and see what you get. I thought the transformation was interesting.

2 comments:

S. Chaffee said...

Oooh! This looks like a fun time killer. Off to the site ;o)

THIS AND THAT said...

It is fun - be prepared to spend some time there, lol. I did.