Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My New Award


Thank you Ghost for this wonderful award. I truly appreciate it.

Now I have to select 5 blogs and pass this award down. If I leave you a note saying that I am giving you this award then you can come back here and save this award to your own hard drive. Then post it to your blog with a link back to my blog. After that you can create a post with your selections of five bloggers and that is all there is to it.

It was a difficult decision for me to make in selecting 5 blogs. There are so many wonderful and talented people out there. Now it is your turn to select 5 blogs of your choice and link back to my blog. It wont be easy I know. Good Luck!


OOOPS!!! I chose 6..... I had an extremely difficult time trying to make my decision. I suppose 6 wont hurt.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How super sweet of you! Thank you! It's such a cute looking award too.

THIS AND THAT said...

You are welcome - I thought it was a cute award as well... :-)

Ghost said...

Great choices and you really deserve this award. Looks fabulous on your blog Too!

THIS AND THAT said...

Thank you I am flattered. It is a nice looking award. It was hard to make those choices with so many talented and creative people (and blogs) out there.

Deb said...

And on my BIRTHDAY! Thank you so very much I am honored to be in such GREAT company of fabulous bloggers :o)

THIS AND THAT said...

You are very welcome, well deserved and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!