Monday, February 2, 2009

As Promised

I promised some new goodies, and here they are. I am trying to get some of my WIP's finished and off my "To Do" list. I will post all of them here, and come back with the patterns and pattern information. I will start with my Blossom Doll. The one I did for a Xmas gift was done so quickly, I didnt write the pattern down, so I had to try and re-work it. Here is Blossom.

I wanted to post my FO's - will post patterns and pattern information. Now that all my WIP's are done, I can start with a clean slate again... and that's a good thing. =^.^=








Blosson Doll
13" Tall












Pooh Bear
7" Tall







Little Twin Star
Each 5" Tall












My Melody
5" Tall












Love Bear
5" Sitting
6-1/2" Standing






Love Bear is Thread Jointed


Needle Felted Chihuahua, 2" long and 1-1/2" tall



Needle Felted Baby Dragon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun! I especially love the dragon but I've always been partial to dragons LOL!

THIS AND THAT said...

Thank you - my daughter loves fairies and dragons, I did the dragon for her.

Ghost said...

These are all so sweet. I love the star ones and the doll at the top the bestest!

THIS AND THAT said...

Thank you so much