Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Rest In Peace Baby 1994 - 2008


Monday, December 15, 2008, I had to put my kitty Baby to rest. She had a long bout with diabetes and it finally took its toll on her. I was just adjusting to the loss of Midnite, now this. Her frail little body could not hold up anymore. She was 15 years old and one of my rescue kitties. She had to be one of the most mellow kitties I have ever seen, never ever took her claws to anyone, never scratched anything, just a purrrfect little kitty, she was my “Baby”. Rest in peace my little Baby. You gave me 14 years of joy and unconditional love. You are in cat heaven with Midnite now and no longer suffering. I will always love you and will miss you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss. She is up in Heaven now playing with all the other kitties, including my furface that I had to say goodbye to 3 years ago. The only comfort I have is knowing he is no longer in pain.

Anonymous said...

She is a beautiful cat. God must have missed her wonderful spirit and asked her to come home. When God asks someone to come home I think it would be hard to refuse.

Anonymous said...

This is sad news indeed and I have been in your spot before and you are a wonderful pet mom to consider the kitty before yourself.

THIS AND THAT said...

Thank you, I appreciate your kind words. My only comfort is she is no longer suffering or in pain. She is at peace now