Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New Jewelry


I get so wrapped up in my knitting or crochet, I forget about my love for creating jewelry. Well, just to break the monotony, I made a few new pieces of jewelry. And it reminds me how much I love creating and wearing them. I did the Sea Green Chalcedony Set for a customer, a special order, but the other 2 are for me... hehehe. The silver flower I picked up at an estate sale, a vintage piece. I was holding on to it for long time, not knowing what I can create with it. It is so intricately made. I added a cultured pearl in the center. Gives it that "pop" that I was looking for.


The Sea Green Calcedony Briolette set is pictured on top.









Smoky Quartz
Faceted Glass








Vintage Silver Rose



















Vintage Silver Close Up








Ok, back to my crochet, lol.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

You make beautiful jewelry! You must take a break from crochet again sometimes and practice this talent as well. ;)