Friday, May 30, 2008

Bear Collection

I think I have mentioned this before, but I have a soft spot for teddy bears, all kinds and all sizes. I just completed 2 new bears - a 3" miniature mohair blend and a large 11" bear with brushed worsted weight. Both bears are thread jointed.

And here they are... =^.^=




Beatrice Bear - Mini 3" mohair blend, crocheted with Patons Lacette, Maroon, and Size US B-2.25mm crochet hook.
















Clarissa Bear - 11" bear crocheted with brused worsted weight yarn. I used Jo-Anns Sensation Rainbow Classic - Pink, and Caron Simply Soft for her bow in Grape. I also used 7/8" ribbon to tie around her neck. I wanted to give her a special look, so I used self-adhesive eyelashes to complete her look. For her nose, I used black felt lightly stuffed.







Here is a close up of Clarissa. Dig those eyelashes.

0 comments: