Saturday, March 8, 2008

HK Easter Bunny


Well it is almost Easter, and we can't have Easter without an Easter Bunny! So here she is, my Hello Kitty Easter Bunny, dressed and ready to go, holding a filled miniature crocheted Easter Basket. My little Hello Kitty collection (or addiction?) is growing. HK is crocheted with Lion Brand Pound of Love and her dress and basket is crocheted with Caron Simply Soft. The little colored "eggs" are mini pompoms. She is a little bigger than my other HK, she stands about 6" tall from the tips of her ears to her toes.



Here is the filled miniature Easter Basket, crocheted with Caron Simply Soft. It measures about 1".

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did i miss this one???? WOW, WOW, WOW, i am in LOVE with this one too! CAN I PLEASE HAVE THIS ONE??? This is too freaking adorable! I love the basket and her ears!!! The idy-bidy eggs...hehe so cute! I am in love. Please please please...easter is coming, i have to have one!