Sunday, March 16, 2008

Asami - Crocheted Geisha Doll

I am so proud, I finished my crochetd geisha doll, Asami. Asami means "Morning Beauty" - she stands 16" tall. Her gown, obi and trim were crocheted with Caron Simply Soft, and her face, hands and body with Lion Brand Pound of Love. She has faux pearl head dress. I feel such a sense of accomplishment when I actually finish a project, only because my project "to do" list is sooooooo long. Well, 1 down, 999 to go, hehe. I always see patterns, designs, or just get my own inspiration to create something, and as usual, gets jotted on my ever growing "to do" list. If I keep this pace, I can maybe get done by Christmas, ya think???



Side View












Back View

2 comments:

Niiyara said...

cute and impressive as always!

Nano said...

She's so pretty!