Monday, January 21, 2008

Terry Hippo

I had a special request from my daughter to do a Stuffed Hippo. I searched everywhere for a "decent" Hippo pattern, to no avail. One day surfing the net, I stumbled on this wonderful website and found this one! It was easy to make, not a complicated pattern at all, with 3 main pattern pieces. I did mine in lavender terry cloth, my daughter loved it! You can find this pattern, and many more wonderful animal patterns at Carol's Zoo. Not only are her patterns great but she has excellent customer service and your orders are shipped quickly. She also carries the fabric you can purchase to make your wonderful little stuffed toys.




And here is Carol's pattern:

1 comments:

Nano said...

Love that hippo! Of course, I love all the animals in your menagerie.